Saturday, August 19, 2006

MY DOGS



Geez, I am really opening up to you people! NOW I'm showing you my DOGS. They are brother and sister. Their mother was a daschund and their dad was a poodle. So I guess that makes them either poohunds or daschles. Their names are Tinki and Lucky. I didn't name them that, but they were 3 years old when I got them last Christmas (a gift from my husband, from a shelter) and they already knew who they were. I would NEVER name a dog Tinki. But, O well.... Our previous dogs have had names such as Noodles, and Juda, and Zeus, and Papershooter, and Pennybank. Tinki doesn't seem to mind tho'. What's in a name? A rose, by any other name would smell as sweet. (That's not original, by the way!) :)

5 comments:

Kay Cooke said...

Awww how cute - so different yet so much the same!

wendy said...

Paper shooter??????? I have a Zeus too..that I understand.. (for me it went with Zoey) But PAPERSHOOTER?? please explain.

love Wendy

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

He was named Papershooter by my second son who was about 3 or 4, and it stuck. Pennybank was his mother, named by my oldest son, slick. We got Pennybank from the pound. She had very human eyes....ZZZzzzzz ..zzz...z
(Is anybody reading this>)

k said...

Yes!


ZZZZZ...zzz...zzzzzzzzzzzz
z

zzzz

wendy said...

Here PAPERSHOOTER, come on PAPERSHOOTER...I mean it PAPERSHOOTER, you bad puppy!!

Oh how this makes me howl with laughter!!

(PS I used to stutter..a bit..still do, when nervous, angry or tired.)

Here PPPP...ah heck.. darn it DOG, GET OVER HERE!!! priceless...have a good trip!