Thursday, September 18, 2008
Six unremarkable things about me:
1. I'm really messy. But I usually know where everything is.
2. I don't eat anchovies. They are icky. Or fish with bones in it.
3. I avoid parties--except for family do's.
4. I avoid make-up and high heels, unless I'm going to a party. Or to church.
5. I LOVE pictures from the Hubble telescope, and pictures of my grandkids. Both make me swoon. Do people say that any more? Swoon?
6. I don't like to be licked by dogs, even my dogs.
There it is. I could go on, but I won't. If you want to play, list 6 unremarkable things you would like us to know about YOU!