Friday, June 22, 2007
(And, check out Ren.Kat at sidestepping real, who has confessed that she....)
The rules come first:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
3. List 8 people you choose to tag.
4. Leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
* * * *
1. Like ren.kat, every time I go to a live performance the old thespian in me wants to leap up on the stage and join them. And when the show is over, I always go away with this ache in the pit of my stomach, a hole, a void. But it's not as bad as it used to be.
2. I have been, among other things, a nun (twice) and a stripper. :D
3. I need glasses to read.
4. I eat when I am bored. Or sad. Or happy. It doesn't even have to taste good. Old soda crackers. Cold spaghetti. That sort of thing.
5. Let's see....I have almost as many shoes as Imelda. At least half of them I have not worn for a year or more. Some of them have no mate. (I went through them yesterday and I will get rid of many of them. I will.)
6. My closet is full of things I have not worn since 1979, that no longer fit. (I have a real phobia about keeping things I might need someday.)
7. I am not a willing housekeeper, and I am not a good cook (although I do enjoy eating!)
8. Ummm, I absolutely LOVE quantum physics (even tho' I can't understand most of what I read, I LOVE speculating about 16 dimensions and alternate universes and things existing in two (or more) places at once!)
And the 8 of y'all, with love:
Pris at Songs To A Midnight Sky
Maureen at Raven's Nest
Liz at be present, be here
Dana at sublimation
Chiefbiscuit at As It Happens
Turquoise Cro at Cro Stuff
Pam at Mind Trips
Rose at Live Laugh
(And Ren.Kat, people at the University of Wisconsin-MAdison have found a speck of a zircon crystal believed to be older than dirt, in fact, it is the oldest known piece of earth, at about 4.4 billion years old. So, to answer your question, this is it--the oldest thing ever. Besides me.)