Thursday, December 22, 2005
Knownunknowns sent me this 7x7 meme (and I don't even know what a meme is!):
1. Seven things to do before I die: Discover the secret to Eternal Life. Write the Great American Novel. Find the Fountain of Youth. Learn to play Bach's Tocatta and Fugue in G-Minor all the way thru. I've got the beginning and the end, all I need to learn is the middle. See an angel. Understand quantum physics. Visit another planet. Is that seven?
2. Seven things I cannot do: Find time to write. Find time to practice. Fly. Eat balut. Run fast. Speak a second language fluently. Mathematics.
3. Seven things that attract me to -- Okay, my husband: He has the soul of a poet. He loves opera. He's funny (in more ways than one!). He likes to watch PBS. He's the kindest person I know. He fixes me breakfast. He loves me.
4. Seven things I say most often: Stop that! No! Don't do that! I love you! What time is it? Have I ever told you that I can't see to drive at night? I need a hug.
5. Seven books (or series) that I love: Dandelion Wine. Pilgrim at Tinker Creek. Leaves of Grass. The Unexpected Universe. Small Wonder. For the Time Being. The Re-Enchantment of Everyday Life.
6. Seven movies I watch over and over again, (or would if I had time): The Color Purple. Amadeus. Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Empire of the Sun. The Mission. 2001: Space Odyssey. Schindler's List.
7. Seven people I want to join in, too: Kiekay1, alycehoward, lincrafter, kstatler, jojo, Ms Bunyan, and bobkjohnston.